Crochet Pattern Christmas Tree New Year Amigurumi
This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN not a finished project.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: approx. 28 cm (11 inches) tall
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download pattern example HERE >> https://goo.gl/FtCLZz
Copy and past link into your browser to download the pattern example.
AVAILABLE AS A SET OF PATTERNS
Crochet in rounds
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
• Yarn – I recommend that you use the yarn 250-280 m/100 g.
I used “Bambino” by Nako (25% wool, 75% acrylic, 130m/50g) in the following colors for the dressed X-mas tree:
– 115 g of green, 35 g of brown.
If you want to make a snow-covered X-mas tree you will need approximately:
– 80 g of green, 35 g of white, 35 g of brown.
• beads of different colors (I used 10-12 mm in diameter)
• crochet hook – I used 2.5 mm (US Steel hook – 0, UK – 00)
• four CDs (or four circles cut out of thick cardboard or thick plastic)
• nail ( I used 6-8 cm long)
• a piece of foam rubber
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
Pattern written using USA terminology
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions (13 pages with detailed instructions, tips, photos illustrating the process)